29 October, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Swap

Yesterday, a huge parcel arrived in the post. This is what was inside.
It was from Carol who was my swap partner in the FRIENDS Swap. F for Flower Pin Cushion, Ferrero Rocher Chocolates and a Fat Quarter.
R for Ric Rac and Ribbon.
I for Ink (to trace stitcheries), Ivory Cottons and
Inspiration (pattern and hanger).
E for Eye Glass Case and Embroidery (scissor keeper and scissors).
N for Needles and Needlecase.
D for Drink Coasters and Diary.
S for Something Special. A beautiful bag.
Just look at the beautiful embroidery!
This is what I sent to Carol. F for Fat quarter bag. R for Rosie hanger. I for Iron-on flower transfers and threads. E for Egg warmer and egg cup. N for Name Tag. D for Doily and S for Scarf.
I was very spoilt. Thank you so much Carol.
It was lovely getting to know you. I enjoyed making your gifts.

I'd also like to thank Khris of SewPrimKhris
for organising this wonderful swap.

2 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Lovely gifts both sent and received!

Miss Hillbilly said...

What a fun swap!

Thank you for your nice comment on "Logan's Story."

~hillbilly~