16 December, 2010

Santa, Some More Hangers and Some Apples

I realised I hadn't put this Santa out. I went looking and found him hiding in a fairy light box! I made him a few years ago and he's made of wood.
I've finished the next lot of hangers (Val's tutorial). Four are for presents. The hangers come in packs of six, so I thought I might as well make them all up. I've now got two spares! Might just keep them for myself.
We planted this Ballerina apple tree quite a few years ago. Lo and behold, we finally have some apples coming!

4 comments:

QueenB said...

Bird netting over the apples or the birds will get them! Glad you found Santa see you at NOTYQ sat

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

What charming padded hangers. I'm sure the recipients will love them. The santa is cute, too! Very festive!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

I just voted for your nativity quilt. Goods Luck!!

Maddy said...

Love your padded coat hangers. Lucky person who receives one of these. Colour choices are wonderful really pretty.