06 October, 2011

Quilt Exhibition!

This weekend it the Biennial North of the Yarra Quilt Exhibition. If you've got some spare time, come and visit us. We'd love to see you.

Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th October
10.00am - 4.00pm
Eltham Community Centre
801 Main Road
Eltham
Melways Ref: 21 J6
Admission $8, children under 14 free

You will see a beautiful display of quilts, stalls, refreshments and a quilt raffle. There's also a Mystery Pincushion Challenge.
The picture above is the first prize quilt.

To find out more about North of the Yarra Quilters Guild (NOTYQ) go here.

If you visit, please come and introduce yourself to me. I'll be there all weekend. Just ask any of the NOTY ladies and they'll find me for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a shame i wasnt closer Christine

Maddy said...

Wishing you good luck with your quilt show. Distance precludes me from attending. But all is not lost, this weekend Warwick, is having a quilt airing.

Cheryll said...

All the best... if I was closer I'd be there making a nuisance of myself!
:)

Lanlizzy said...

Hi Christine, it was a wonderful event, this was the first time I had been and I will definitely go again. Well done to all concerned!