20 April, 2012

An Easter Swap!

I'm in an on-line stitching group and we had an Easter swap. My partner was Melody from The House on the Side of the Hill. I made her this little Easter wall quilt.
Here is a close-up of the stitchery.
 
My Angel was Michelle of Rag-Tag Stitchin' by Michelle Ridgeway. Michelle made me this very cute little bunny bag along with lots of lovely goodies.
Thank you Michelle for my lovely gifts.

I've finished downloading our holiday photos. Unfortunately the usb has filled up and I can't copy the photos from the laptop to the main computer for posting. As soon as I get another usb, I'll be able to show you what we got up to.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful swap items!!!! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

lovely easter swap parcels sent and received Christine,well done.xx

Maria said...

Such gorgeous Easter Swaps.
I was not in any this year but must join in for at least one next year.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a great package of gifties! Those buttons on the mini caught me eye, how cute.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

The gifts made and received are all so perfect...look forward to seeing some photos..

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Sweet!!