06 November, 2012

Naughty Molly, Some Cooking and a Thank You!

 We got up yesterday morning to see Molly lying in her bed chewing her collar. Yes, she had managed to get it over her head! At least she wasn't chewing her stitches. We had an appointment at the vet to check her and everything was looking good. We've had to buy her another collar as we couldn't get her green one to go any smaller. There is no way her new red collar is going to come off unless we take it off!
Last night I tried a new recipe and thought I'd show you. A French Apple Tart. It was very yummy and I'm sure I'll be making more of these.
I was lucky enough to win a pattern from Pauline of Quilt n Queen in the recent Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop. It's a bit hard to see but the pattern is called Seasonal Patchwork Samplers. Thank you Pauline. My favourite block is the Spring one.

10 comments:

Melody said...

Delicious looking pie. Poor little Molly - what a scamp she is.

Kaisievic said...

That pie does look yummy! Your pattern looks like it will be a fun stitch, too.

Cheryll said...

I'll bring the ice cream.... yummo!!
Good luck and enjoy your WiN! :)

Roseanne said...

Molly was only decorating her coller. Your french apple tart look yummy.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Poor Molly. I hope you didn't tell her what I said about Liz 1 Lol.
GreaT looking apple tart.

Anonymous said...

congrats on your lovely win Christine and boy does that french apple tart look good,well done my friend.xx

Maria said...

Oh Molly you are a naughty girll but I would chew that collar too.
What a lovely win Christine..

Gina E. said...

Hope that pie was a practice run for Monday at my place ;-)
Are you going to the Bluegum Quilters Exhibition at Thornbury on Saturday?

Binsa said...

Hello Christine, you were lucky Molly didnot chomp her stitches....lovely apple tart...my mouth is watering..Hugs, Lyn

Quilt n Queen said...

Your very welcome Christine. I have the fall and winter one finished...I'll start stitching on the spring and summer block in the new year. Way too much going on at the moment...Christmas will be here before I know it. Happy stitching, Pauline