07 March, 2014

Grand Final!

This Summer, Mitchell was asked to join the Banyule Cricket Club Under 18's team. Diamond Creek doesn't have an Under 18's, so he said yes. Tonight they are playing in the Grand Final and will continue it next Friday.
But I'm going to be a bad mother as I won't be going along to watch him. I'll be with Mel, Shez and all the other girls at the Let's Get Stitched Pizza and Games Night! When I booked in months ago, Mitchell wasn't going to be playing Friday nights. But I'll definitely be there next week and Noel will keep me updated by text.

Good luck to you and your team Mitchell. Play your best.

 
Doing this post, I realised I don't have a photo of 
Mitchell in his Banyule Bears uniform. 
Will have to do something about that!

7 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Good luck Mitch and I hope you ladies are keeping out of mischief.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Mitchel,don't worry about your mum I will look after her tonight,lol.xx

Cheryll said...

Good luck To Mitchell...and YOU have fun with friends and stitching!!!

Melody said...

Good luck to Mitchell and the team

Susan said...

Not a bad mother at all! Good luck to Mitchell, and you have a fabulous time.

Maria said...

Good luck Mitchell and his team......
I am sure you will have a fabulous time with all the girls tonight..

Karen said...

Congrats and good luck to Mitchell and his team.
I hope you have a wonderful time also.