02 May, 2014

My Dresden Has Arrived!

 
Yesterday I received some lovely mail. It was from Barb (Barb's Creations) who was my Dresden Swap partner. Barb has made me a gorgeous cushion using fabrics from my favourite designers, Bonnie and Camille.
 
Barb also added some lovely extras. Two more Bonnie and Camille fat quarters to add to my collection, some DMC threads, lovely soap and a couple of latte sachets.
 
Thank you so much for my lovely gifts, Barb. 
I just love my cushion.
 
Thanks again to Shez and Peg for organising this fun swap.
 
It's the first Friday of the month, so that means it's Friday Night with Friends. I'm joining Chez and the girls. My plan is to cut out the backing for my tumbler baby quilt. 
Block 11 of my Fat Quarter Shop BOM has also arrived 
so I want to get that cut out too. Then if it's not too late, 
I'll start sewing them together.

Will I see you tonight?


9 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Massive spoiling for you as well Christine....what a wonderful parcel you have received from Barb.....its been the most amazing swap

barb's creations said...

Glad you liked the cushion Christine, the soap and fat 1/4's I found on my travels in Tassie :) Barb.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely dresden cushion. lucky you.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

What a gorgeous cushion, Christine! And I love the colours of your fat quarters...yum.

marina said...

barb's cushion is gorgeous!
enjoy getting your backing together.

Maria said...

What a gorgeous cushion cover... And lots of lovelies as well..

Fiona said...

what a fabulous dresden present... and lovely goodies with it...
Hugz

Karen said...

Beautiful stitching from Barb. Perfect way to start off a sewing evening with all these goodies.

Helen said...

Wow Barb has spoilt you, beautiful cushion and lovely goodies !!