30 April, 2015

FHFS Hexagon Swap

 
 It's time for our first Friends Having Fun Swaps swap of the year. This one was Hexagons (or any EPP). The person I was making for was Ondrea of "O" Sew Crafty.
 I made this project folder using purple fabrics. I know that purple is one of Ondrea's favourite colours.
I even found some purple scissors to add into the folder. There was also some DMC threads, a FQ of purple 
Civil War fabric and some needles.
Using three hexagons, I made a pocket for the scissors to sit in. The ribbon is to make sure they don't slip out.
 You can never have too many pin cushions. 
I made this like the one I finished recently
after being a twenty year old UFO!
Of course, I also added some chocolate. 

Thanks to Shez and Peg for organising our
Friends Having Fun Swaps.

Now to wait patiently for my parcel to arrive!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,wow I can see why Ondrea loved her parcels this is an awesome parcel you put together for her,well done my friend xx

Melody said...

Love this parcel, such beautiful gifts.

Cheryll said...

It's gorgeous Christine... & I know Ondrea loves it! Well done! xox

donna said...

What sweet gifts. You are right a girl can never have enough pin cushions. lol
Hugs
donna

Maria said...

Gorgeous gifts you have made for Ondrea.

Ondrea said...

I have to say that my gifts are awesome!!! You really put a lot of thought and effort into making them for me. They are soooo beautiful. Thanks so very much.

Helen said...

Gorgeou, love them !!!!

Christine B said...

Hi Christine! What beautiful swap gifts you have made... I am sure Ondrea will love them! Hope you receive your parcel soon! :) x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Christine hoy have done such a fantastic job on your for O xxxx

Susan said...

A beautiful set. Love the pincushion, it would probably hold little super bobs too.

Jo said...

This is a lovely parcel you have put together...

Cheryl said...

Christine - that is the most gorgeous set you made for Ondrea

Gina E. said...

I am constantly amazed by the generosity you and your online friend shower on each other! What a gorgeous set :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful projects.........

Fiona said...

I love what you made for Ondrea.... just perfect...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

What gorgeous gifts Christine. Well done x

Karen S said...

Gorgeous gifts. Beautiful choice of fabrics and lovely stitching.