07 April, 2015

Now It's My Turn To Leave On A Jet Plane!

I'm heading up to Sydney with Mum to spend 
a week with my brother, Neville. 
 
We'll be getting ready for this special event! 
Now I can give him a hard time about turning 50!

So if you don't get a reply to any emails, you'll know why. Hopefully I'll be able to do some blog reading but probably won't be able to do any posts. But you never know.

Update on Austin in New Zealand. 
To quote Austin "So far the trip has been grouse"!
Easter Sunday -  Austin Bungy Jumping!


18 comments:

Helen said...

Enjoy your trip, spending lots of wonderful times with your family .

Melody said...

Have a wonderful time

Chookyblue...... said...

have a great time in Sydney..........

Jo said...

Enjoy the birthday. Love the invite.
Bunny jumping isn't for me. Too scary

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your mum have the best time,love the invites,safe travels my friend xx

marina said...

have a wonderful time!

creations.1 said...

Good on Austin - not for me but it is what you do when you are young. Have a wonderful time with your family!

Josie said...

Love the birthday invite! Have a great trip. Looks like Austin is having a great time. Just looking at that jump turns my stomach! Have fun....xxx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Have a great time. Austin is braver than me. Enjoy.

Ondrea said...

Have a fantastic time.

Christine B said...

Hello Christine! Have a wonderful trip! :) x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Have heaps of fun xxx

Susan said...

Have a great time in Sydney. Bet you're glad you weren't there to watch Austin jump!

Fiona said...

have a great time....
Hugz

Bev C said...

Hello Christine,

Have fun, rather cute invite.

Happy days.
Bev.

Karen S said...

Have a wonderful time!

kiwikid said...

Have a great time!

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Have a lovely time.