22 September, 2015

Molly's Prize Has Arrived!

Hi Everyone, it's Molly here.
My prize for winning the viewer's choice for Dog on Quilt 
at Lily Pad Quilting's Pets On Quilts has arrived.
 
 I'm having a closer look here!
My prize is this layer cake of "Best In Show". It has lots of dogs on it, as well as paw prints and bones. It came all the way from New York from Sharon of Vrooman's Quilts.
It's now in Mum's sewing room. Dad bought me a big chew bone (which is now buried in the backyard!) for being a winner and giving Mum the fabric.
I wonder what quilt she will make with it!
 Thank you for my lovely prize, Sharon.
Thank you also to Jacque for organising the fun show. 
I hope we join in again next year.

Woofy hugs,
Molly

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,congrats on your lovely win,well done Molly for being so cute,enjoy your win my friend xx

Briar Rose said...

Well done Molly, Congratulations to you and all your family, I'm sure a lovely Doggie quilt will be made soon.
Perhaps it will make a lovely Quilt for you to sit on for next years entry.

Karen S said...

This is a fun post. I am so pleased Molly liked her prize but am surprised not to see a photo of the bone, too. Isn't she wonderful to share the prize with you - the fabric one, not the bone!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Well done gorgeous Molly xxx I think that fabric would make you a very nice quilt!

Baa. xxx said...

Molly - you are a wonderful dog to give your prize to your Mummy! Great trade to get the bone!! Well done!

Christine B said...

Congratulations Molly! Hope you enjoy the bone and mum enjoys the fabric!! Christine x

Cheryl said...

Well done to Molly. Lovely fabric she won for you Christine

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Woo hoo what a fantastic win 💗💗

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Well, Molly you surely are Best in Show for your win and for sharing with Mum.

Maria said...

Wow a fabulous prize Molly. Maybe Mum will make you a nice quilt....nice of Dad to get you Chew bone to bury...

Melody said...

Well done, cute little Molly. You are so sweet, no wonder you won.

barb's creations said...

Well done to Molly for winning some gorgeous fabric for her mum, I'm sure mum will make you a lovely quilt to sleep on with it :) Barb.

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

What a happy face! And what an adorable line of fabric. I can see why Molly was so happy to win it. Now I'm curious to see what wonderful quilt she will make with it!

Anthea said...

make sure to leave your bone there a good while Molly, to get it nice & smelly/gritty/fermented! Congratulations!

And I hope your Mum enjoys her fabrics pack, what fun prints there will be in that stack

gilly said...

Congratulations Molly! What a lucky gal you are, and that's so sweet of you to give your prize to your humum - maybe she'll make you a lovely quilt with it? xx